After spending the last eighteen-plus months focused on providing college technology students with a step-by-step resource to jumpstart their career, Internship Mastery has launched.
Internship Mastery: The Technology Student's Guide to Crushing Your Internship and Launching Your Career is available in paperback, hardcover, Kindle eBook, and audiobook.
It provides college (and even high school) students with specific action items to take to make the most of a tech internship.
The book also gives you insider access to the following resources:
- A companion workbook that will take you step-by-step through each chapter of Internship Mastery
- Soft skills practice interview questions that will prepare you for each interview
- Thirteen specific questions you must ask your interviewers
- A detailed 12-week internship daily journal that will make your internship much more meaningful and valuable
- Important exit interview questions you should ask before your internship is complete
You can pick up your copy over on the products page.
In Internship Mastery, you’ll discover:
- The four questions you must ask before applying to reveal the best roles
- How to bypass human resource managers to get your application in the decision-maker’s hands
- Why unpaid internships might be your secret weapon into a high-paying, long-term employment
- Seven ways to build your personal brand to be head-and-shoulders above your competition
- How to survive the fifteen trickiest interview questions, power-résumé tips, and much, much more!
Again, head over to the products page to pick up a copy.
Ryan has been heavily involved in the world of Information Technology and entrepreneurship since the early 2000s. From small business consulting to Fortune 500 IT leadership, Ryan has a wide array of tech industry knowledge. Ryan has his BBA and MBA from the University of Iowa. Connect with Ryan on Twitter or Instagram.