Listen to the audio version of episode #009
Watch the video version of episode #009
To be a nontraditional student there are a few characteristics to meet. Attending college part-time while working full-time is one that our guest today has a lot of experience with. Joining us today is Trent Bray, owner and founder of Hustle Energy. Trent also hosts his own podcast called Hustle the Day.
In this episode, Trent Bray gives his experience on being a non-traditional student while still working full time on his career. Trent also offers his experience going straight into the workforce after high school and the benefits that can come from starting your business out as a side hustle.
In this episode we discuss...
- Show Introduction [0:01]
- Introducing Our Guest [0:17]
- Nontraditional Educational Path [1:22]
- Straight into the Workforce [5:58]
- Benefits of Starting Your Business as a Side Hustle [7:10]
- How Do You Stay Motivated? [8:37]
- Working While Going to School [11:22]
- What Challenges Have You Faced? [12:02]
- Getting Back into the Right Mindset [13:55]
- Value of a Bachelors in Your Day-to-Day [15:21]
- What Are You Up to These Days? [18:08]
- Course on Shifting to An Entrepreneurial Path [20:11]
- Any Advice for College Students Based on Your Experience? [23:26]
- Connect with Trent [26:07]
- Closing Thoughts [26:37]
- Outro [26:59]
- No resources mentioned during this episode
Trent is the host of the Hustle The Day podcast, and he's also the founder of several businesses—including a property company and the Hustle Energy brand.
Want to connect with Trent?
Ryan has been heavily involved in the world of Information Technology and entrepreneurship since the early 2000s. From small business consulting to Fortune 500 IT leadership, Ryan has a wide array of tech industry knowledge. Ryan has his BBA and MBA from the University of Iowa. Connect with Ryan on Twitter or Instagram.