Listen to the audio version of episode #001
Watch to the video version of episode #001
During this introduction episode, I share a little about me, my reason for starting the show, and my goals.
In this episode we discuss...
- I'm married with three young children
- Just as I'm always striving to improver personally and professionally, I'm always working on becoming a better father and husband.
- I have worked for over 15 years in the business world—with experience with both small and large businesses as well as being an entrepreneur.
- My goal for the show is to provide you (college students and recent grads) with tactical and strategic tools and tips to help with career advancement, personal growth, and internship mastery.
- I'll be releasing both solo and interview style episodes.
- You can currently pick-up a free copy of the Internship Mastery eBook
No guest on this episode
Ryan has been heavily involved in the world of Information Technology and entrepreneurship since the early 2000s. From small business consulting to Fortune 500 IT leadership, Ryan has a wide array of tech industry knowledge. Ryan has his BBA and MBA from the University of Iowa. Connect with Ryan on Twitter or Instagram.